Sunday Series: Yello' Sunshine

Hello Dolls! hope you had a wonderful day. I had a great day, today. I had lunch with some clients and had a couple of meetings which w...


Hello Dolls! hope you had a wonderful day. I had a great day, today. I had lunch with some clients and had a couple of meetings which were very positive. Spring is here and I am loving bright colours.  My favourite colour at the moment is yellow.
For my OOTD, I decided to wear a bright coloured dress with earth colour accessories.
I wanted to keep it simple and chic. I also wanted look more formal but in a classy way.














Outfit details
Dress: Dimora Couture, Shoes: Aldo (similar here and here), Purse: Guess (old similar here ), Belt: H&M, Accessories: Aldo Accessories, Sunglasses: Guess (similar here).


xoxo
VASA


You Might Also Like

0 comments