Sunday Series: The White and Blue Affair

Happy New Month dolls! It is the month of love, *winks*. So what are you plans for Valentine's Day. I know most of you lovebirds ...


Happy New Month dolls! It is the month of love, *winks*. So what are you plans for Valentine's Day. I know most of you lovebirds will have an indoor affair (especially lovebirds that stay in Abuja), because 14th February is general election day. A lot of people are relocating to other places due to fear of the outcome. Well that aside, today is the beginning of great things in our lives. 
I promised a lot of new things on the blog, so in that effect, I have started the Sunday Series. It will feature my Sunday OOTD. I know I have done a lot of Sunday OOTD but the Sunday Series will feature my OOTD and a little inspirational talk on any topic. So my first topic is 'The Grace of God'
I won't go into the whole narrative of what the grace of God means, I believe as religious we should have an understanding of the Grace of God. As human beings we tend to have our different context of God's grace in our lives. I believe that for me to see this beautiful day is due to the grace of God. I always tell my friends and family I am a living proof of the Grace of God. Well, I have that belief because He has given me more that I deserve, He has given the human race more than we deserve. Each and every one of us is enjoying the abundant grace of God.
I want you to sit down and take time and look back on your life's journey and ask yourself what has kept you going and what is the assurance that you will keep going. It is always nice to appreciate the grace of God working for you 24/7 for free.

Happy Sunday dolls!















Outfit Details: Shirt: New look (similar here and here), Pants: Forever 21(similar here and here), Belt: H&M (old similar here and here), shoes: Nine West (old, similar here and here), Purse: Etam (old similar here and here)

Have a lovely week!


xoxo
VASA


You Might Also Like

6 comments