Vogue Blogger: Alma Ojugbana

Hello dolls! It has been a while I posted anything on the blog. I am sorry and I have no tangible excuse. I just got caught up in a lot...


Hello dolls! It has been a while I posted anything on the blog. I am sorry and I have no tangible excuse. I just got caught up in a lot of work that I didn't have time. Well, the good news is I am back and back with a bang. I have a lot of surprises for you. I also have a plan that will make sure I post at least four times a week. 

Okay! enough of my mumbo jumbo let's get down to the business of the day. I have always been a supporter of upcoming bloggers like myself. I believe in the fact that we should all grow (the blogosphere is big enough for every blogger). In that accord I have decided to start the VOGUE BLOGGER. Each week I will feature an upcoming blogger; showcasing their style, getting to know them and get some fashion tips from them.

Our first Vogue Blogger is the delectable Alma Ojugbana. Alma is a fashion and beauty blogger like me. She is also based in Abuja, Nigeria. Her blog is called "The Style Cheapskate." She started her blog in August 2014. 
Fashion has always been her thing. *winks* she always knew how to put together a stunner outfit that had people turn their heads 360 *LOL*. Alma started her blog to show ladies that you don't need to have a million dollars to look stylish and stunning. You can look as red carpet gorgeous as the stars with a small budget. Alma says "Most of my outfits and beauty products are inexpensive but once you become a pro in styling outfits and applying makeup, you can look like a million bucks"
Her style is very simple, girly and comfortable. She loves shoes (like me *dancing*) in her words " I love shoes. They are my greatest weakness and because I know how to get a good bargain, I tend to have quite a number of them. " 







Alma's Fashion Dos and Don'ts

Fashion Dos
Always wear what you feel confortable in
Always look out for sales online 
Every Fashionista should have a crisp white shirt, a black blazer, an LBD and a pair of nude heels in your closet

Fashion Don'ts
Don't buy stuff because it is trending. Not every trendy outfit may suit you.
Don't wear lipstick without a lip liner
Don't over dress. Less is more







Advice to Upcoming Bloggers
Make sure you have a passion for blogging and don't just start a blog because you need a new hobby or because you want all the perks that come with blogging. It takes hard work, determination, commitment  and consistency. So its definitely not for the faint-hearted. 
All the best


Instagram: @thestylecheapskate





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow more Nigerian based bloggers, really cooool. Thumbs up ladies

    ReplyDelete