The Blue Dress

Happy Sunday dolls. Church was awesome. I felt the blessing of God on my life during the sermon, I also realized that God uses unexpecte...


Happy Sunday dolls. Church was awesome. I felt the blessing of God on my life during the sermon, I also realized that God uses unexpected situations to bless us. I hope you went to church. There is always happiness and joy in the presence of the Lord. 
I wore a blue flared midi dress and nude ankle strap sandals with a patterned clutch. I love blue (my favourite colour). I kept the accessories simple and chic because I wanted the dress to be the center of attention. *winks*















Outfit Details

Dress: Lindy Bop ( similar here and here)
Ankle Strap Sandals: Steve Madden old (similar here and here)
Clutch: Guess old (similar here)
Accessories: Aldo


have a lovely week!

xoxo
VASA

You Might Also Like

2 comments