HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!

Little Fabbie Yeah! That's me. Today is my birthday and I am so excited. twenty something years ago today, my mother was in the ...


Little Fabbie

Yeah! That's me. Today is my birthday and I am so excited. twenty something years ago today, my mother was in the Labour room bringing me out into this beautiful world. 
I have never done a birthday post on my blog but I decided I would do one today. A little history about me.
I was born on the 12th May, in Rome Italy, I have three beautiful sisters and an overly gorgeous brother. My mum is the best mum ever (cliche). I am from Cross River state. A computer scientist, make up artist and Chef.
I think I am a funny person. I love my space and my alone moments. I love my family and I don't have a lot of friends. I love writing and fashion (that's why I have a blog). Hmmmmm! I guess that's all there is about me.

Special thanks to my wonderful mother who decided to accept me in her womb, nurture me, bring me into this world and has loved me more than her life from day one. 

I am thinking of a perfect giveaway for my followers to celebrate my birthday. 

So, today I am celebrating me! I am alive, healthy around loved ones and in a good place. I am grateful. Last night I lost a friend and It made me think hard about life. We should not take life for granted. Treasure every moment and every human being you meet. Live your life with no regrets. What will be will be. Don't fuss over anything the Great Planner is in control.

To all My birthday mates out there, Happy birthday


All grown Fabbie *smiles*

xoxo
VASA

You Might Also Like

0 comments