T-Shirt and Jeans Day

Hello dolls! So far this year has been good. Today was errands day for me. I decided to go casual with a pair of jeans and T-shirt. My ...


Hello dolls! So far this year has been good. Today was errands day for me. I decided to go casual with a pair of jeans and T-shirt. My go to outfit for casual days. I paired it with mustard colored flats and a color block bag. I know I have added some weight (thanks to the holiday). I am back to #teamfitness #teamabs. I don't really have gist right now.  So enjoy the pictures








Outfit Details
Jeans: Red Tag (similar here and here), T-shirt: Splash Dubai (similar here and here), Flats: Mango  old (similar here and here) Bag: Steve Madden old (similar here and here), Accessories: Aldo Accessories.


xoxo
VASA

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love your blog and style. Your style is easy to relate to. I think I have found my go to ootd inspiration blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking casually chic! Nice blog

    ReplyDelete