Restaurant Review: OCEANS 11

Hello Dolls! Last week a friend and I decided to treat ourselves to some amazing seafood lunch. I have always wanted to visit Oc...



Hello Dolls!

Last week a friend and I decided to treat ourselves to some amazing seafood lunch. I have always wanted to visit Oceans 11. I saw their Instagram page and the pictures looked inviting so we decided to try them out.

Oceans 11 is a small cosy seafood restaurant located at Plot 135, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja. I love the location, when we got there, the ambiance wasn't bad (+3). There was no light and their generator wasn't turned on (-1). The staff were nice and friendly (+2). 





After complaining about the light, the manager turned on the Inverter, so we were able to enjoy some cool breeze from the fan. The seafood usually comes with rice, pasta or french fries. We ordered for chicken wings for starter and Grilled Tilapia fish in hot sauce with pasta.
We waited for about 25 mins for the starter and waited for exactly 55 mins for the main course (I used my timer to check the time) (-2). 
Eventually, when the food came, it was surprisingly nice. I love my pasta dry and spicy and Oceans 11 made it just the way I love it.(+4). 




The Fish wasn't grilled, it tasted more like well seasoned cooked fish with hot spicy sauce on top. But it was nice (+1). The manger was very friendly and nice.

On the menu each order comes with desert but to my dismay, we didn't get to have our Ice cream desert. The manager said the management was working on changing their menu hence no desert (sad face) (-2).

The bill was brought promptly and we paid.

Overall, Oceans 11 isn't a bad restaurant but there is a lot of things they can work on. The light issue because a friend has complained about the light issue too. Time duration of making the meal should be seriously looked at (I hate waiting for food at a restaurant). I know the meals are prepared fresh but the time can still be worked on.


Overall rating: 

Ambience: 3/5
Staff: 4/5
Service: 2/5
Food: 5/10
Total: 14/25


Details 

Location: Plot 135 Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja.

Order

Whole Grilled Fish in Hot sauce with Pasta: N3500

Chicken wings in hot tomato sauce: N1000

Cuisine: Seafood.

xoxo

Mama Adanna

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nice. I will try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I am a lover of seafood. I hope to see more of these reviews on your blog.

    ReplyDelete