The Printed Dress

Compliments of the seasons dolls! We are still in the holiday season! This is a late post. I wore this print dress from my Pharmacist s...


Compliments of the seasons dolls! We are still in the holiday season! This is a late post. I wore this print dress from my Pharmacist sister turned designer's clothing line (Dimora Couture) on Christmas Day. I love how the dress shows off my hard work. I am glad to say I have lost weight and I am loving every bit of  it. Although I haven't reached my goal but I am happy I can see results of my workouts, squats(increased backside *dancing Shoki*) and diet. 
Well, I paired it with black platform pumps and black purse. I let my hair down and my make up was moderate. I wanted the dress and my new figure *winks* be the center of attention.













Outfit Details
Dress: Dimora Couture. Shoes: Steve Madden old (similar here and here) Purse: Jimmy Choo old (similar here), Accessories: Aldo Accessories

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love your figure........you look sexy. Nice outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. dress check, sunnies check, smile check, hair check, shoes double check. I love your style

    ReplyDelete