Shades of Blue

         Hello dolls! Happy Sunday, it has been awhile I posted anything on my blog. I am usually very busy this season. The Christ...

        


Hello dolls! Happy Sunday, it has been awhile I posted anything on my blog. I am usually very busy this season. The Christmas season is one of my favorite time in the year. Anyways, I went to church today and once again I felt happy and blessed to be with my Father. For my outfit, I decided to try on shades of my favorite colour; Blue with a touch of brown my, I told you about my weight issues and how I have decided to shed some fat, *sighs*. It hasn't been easy, but I have lost a couple of pounds and I am happy but still working hard and seriously because I need that sexy bod for the 
holiday *winks*. 
I will be doing a Christmas giveaway for my lovely followers. So stay tuned. It's going to be awesome and big.
Enough of my chit chat, off to watch the BBA finale.














Skirt: Zara ( old, similar here and here), Belt: H&M (old, similar here), Shirt: H&M (old, similar here and here), Shoes: Guess (here and here).Accessories: Aldo


Have a lovely week ahead.

kisses and hugs

VASA


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hello,Ciao...You have a great Blog and Your Style is amazing...the shades of blue is a breathtaking outfit!
    -happy festive season!-

    ReplyDelete