Bella's Wedding

Hello dearies! It has been a while I posted. My life has been very busy. I have lot to share but I will do it one post at a time.  Ea...


Hello dearies! It has been a while I posted. My life has been very busy. I have lot to share but I will do it one post at a time. 
Early this year, my lovely elder sister got married to the love of her life. It was an amazing wedding with a lot of colours and pageantry. I was the Maid of Honour and trust me it wasn't easy but I enjoyed every bit of the wedding. 

We thank God for their love and pray the remain together forever. We await the cries of babies (lol).

Here are some pictures






 The Bride and Groom

 Lovely couple





 The Bride and her Bridesmaids



The bride and her mothers



The Traditional Marriage








Well, there you have it, Bella's wedding pictures.



thanks for stopping by.......

Ukponu D

You Might Also Like

0 comments