Traditionally Inspired

  Hello dolls! It has been awhile I did an OOTD post, I am going to be very honest with you. I am having weight issues and I don&#...





 





Hello dolls! It has been awhile I did an OOTD post, I am going to be very honest with you. I am having weight issues and I don't feel comfortable in my body any more. Due to this, I have refused to do an OOTD post till I am happy and comfortable with myself. I have started a diet plan and exercise routine. I will share my weight loss journey with you. And I will love to help any young lady out there who has the same issues. I have also given myself a deadline to get back to a size 6 before the end of the year. Presently I am a size 8. (enough of my story) I wore this Iro and Buba to church yesterday. I decided to go traditional. This attire is common with the Yorubas. I decided to to try all shades of pink. I paired it with pink Steve Madden heeled sandals and a pink random purse. I love the look because it hides my weight. *winks




















Outfit Details
Iro & Buba:  House Of Estillo
Shoes: Steve Madden old (simliar herehere and here)
Purse: Etam old (retail store in Paris): (simliar here and here)
Accessories: Aldo


Have a lovely week


xoxo

VASA



You Might Also Like

2 comments