The Black Skirt

Hello dolls! It has been a while. I have been busy with my exercise and I don't have plans of stopping. I need the holiday body *...



Hello dolls! It has been a while. I have been busy with my exercise and I don't have plans of stopping. I need the holiday body *winks*. So what have you been up to this time of the year. I have been busy shopping, attending end of the year parties and baking tonnes of cake. 
I attended an end of year party last Saturday and I decided to wear this black skirt I have had for a while and I have never worn. I paired it with a pink loose blouse from Zara. I had my hair in an updo. I accessorized with silver hoops and sliver handcuff jewelry. My makeup was a little subtle. I wore neon ankle strap sandals to complete the look. 
I had sooo much fun at the party. I made new friends and met up with old friends. 

I just love the holiday season!!!!
















Outfit details:
Shirt: Zara Basic (similar here and here), Skirt: Asos ( similar here and here), sandals: Steve Madden ( similar here and here), purse: Aldo ( similar here and here). Accessories: Aldo Accessories

You Might Also Like

1 comments