The Wild Cat

Hello dolls! It has been a while I posted an OOTD post. I have been locked up in my room. I seriously need to get back on the social ci...



Hello dolls! It has been a while I posted an OOTD post. I have been locked up in my room. I seriously need to get back on the social circle, although staying indoors and watching my favorite Korean series is so amazing and peaceful.
So I went for brunch with a good friend I haven't seen in a while. I wore this blue pencil skirt and decided to go on d wild side with this leopard print peplum blouse and leopard print sandals. I am not really the leopard print person but I decided to come out of my comfort zone.











Outfit details
Skirt: Asos (similar here), Blouse: Asos old (similar here), Shoes: Steve Madden old (similar here), Accessories: Aldo Accessories, Hair: Glamfactory Hair

P.S. I used my phone to take the pictures; reason the sizes are not uniformed and the are not clear or sharp enough.

Love
VASA

You Might Also Like

0 comments