My Best and Worst at the VMA 2014 Red Carpet

Last night the stars came out in dazzling outfits to grace the red carpet for the MTV Video Music Awards.  It was a beautiful night and bel...

Last night the stars came out in dazzling outfits to grace the red carpet for the MTV Video Music Awards.  It was a beautiful night and believe me when I say the red carpet was all about glitz and glamour. The stars came out to impress.
This year's VMAs featured a lot of amazing performances. I loved Nicki Minaj's Anaconda perfomance, I also loved Iggy Azalea and Rita Ora's Black widow debut performance. Taylor Swift and Beyonce stole my heart away.

Below are my best and worst looks of the night.

My Best looks


Kendall Jenner



Jennifer Lopez




Demi Lavato



Michelle Williams



Miley Cyrus




Victoria Justice (I love the #hashtag bag)




Beyonce Knowles



Nicki Minaj




Iggy Azalea




My Worst Look


Taylor Swift



Katy Perry



Charlie XCX



 Chloe Grace Moretz




Couples that stole the show



Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo



Nick Jonas and Olivia Culpo





Jason Derulo and Jordin Sparks (Adorable *winks*)




Worst dressed couple

Whiz Khalifa and Amber Rose





 Katy Perry and Riff Raff


So what do you think? I would be posting my best and worst looks of the Emmys after the red carpet show.
Stay tuned!

xoxo
VASA

You Might Also Like

0 comments