Vogue Alert: Spring Trends

Spring is here and I have been wanting to do a post on some spring fashion trends I love. One of the trends I love and crave is t...




Spring is here and I have been wanting to do a post on some spring fashion trends I love.

One of the trends I love and crave is the wide leg pants. It is easy to wear and ultra-chic. It made a huge showing on the spring runways. This look isn't just for six-foot tall models, it is for all sizes and heights. Just look for a pair that suits your body frame.




1. Michael Kors (similiar here) 2. Rosie Assoulin (similar here) 3. Wes Gordon (similar here)  
4. Vivienne Westwood (similar here) 5. Derek Lam (similar here) 6. Asos (similar here)

So dolls, go get yourself a wide leg pant and enjoy spring the fashionista way *winks*

xoxo
VASA

You Might Also Like

0 comments