Lovin' Me some Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj is fast becoming one of my red carpet favorites.




Nicki Minaj is fast becoming one of my red carpet favorites. At the MTV Movies awards, she looked unrecognizable in an Alexander Mcqueen figure hugging Sheer spine-paneled gown, and accessorized with Alexander Mcqueen full arm five cuff set. Nicki Mianj looked AMAZING – I’m loving this au natural look. 








She stole the show again on the red carpert at the LA premiere of The Other Woman. She looked lovely in a curve hugging Alexander Mcqueen knitted dress. The dress was a show stopper.





 

I am loving this new Nicki Minaj. What do you think?


xoxo
VASA

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nicki Minaj has transformed into a mantrap. She's such a beauty. :)

    Check my new #OOTD post: Floral Fantasy

    Love,
    Lil Miss Bianca

    ReplyDelete