Fashion Obsession: Maxi Dresses

It is official, I have this massive love for the maxi dress. I love the easy but chic look it gives. It is overly comfortable and believe m...

It is official, I have this massive love for the maxi dress. I love the easy but chic look it gives. It is overly comfortable and believe me, it is easy to wear. Words can't actually describe this love and obsession I have for the maxi dress. 

here are some maxi gowns you will love


1. Tibi Draped washed-georgette maxi dress Net-A-Porter
2. Sperry Top-Sider Montauk Stripe Maxi dress Sperry Top Sider
3. KUT Jackie Geo Print Maxi dress Lord And Taylor
4. Eliza J. Printed pleated Maxi dress House of Fraser
5. Cabana Stripe Maxi dress Shop Luxe
6. T by Alexander Wang summer Long Jersey Maxi dress Jades 24
7. Bright Rainbow Print Ruched Side Summer Maxi dress Bang on the Trend
8. Gilded Forest Dress in Lake Mod Cloth



Some of my maxi dress looks






So there you have it, one of my fashion obsessions.

xoxo
VASA



You Might Also Like

0 comments